Download:Ticket Registration Form
Download:Letter From Fundraising Co-Chairs
Donegal Trout Unlimited will host its 41st Spring Fundraiser! Each year our chapter goes above and beyond to raise funds for a special watershed project and continued chapter stream restoration, education and outreach activities to support our mission, “to protect, reconnect, restore, and sustain the cold water fisheries and their watersheds in Lancaster County.” Passionate members, volunteers, community partners, and business sponsors help us reach our watershed goals.
- 4:30 pm Doors Open to check out auction items, play games, and have some fun for a great cause
- 6:30 pm Savor Dinner and Dessert at DoubleTree by Hilton at Willow Valley’s beautiful facilities
- 7:30 pm Live Auction kickoff!
- Cash Bar offered for the evening until 9 pm.
- Items featured will include angling and sporting equipment, jewelry, guided fishing trips, artwork, gift cards, fishing rods, flies, flies and more flies
WHY JOIN US!
- Learn about our conservation work in priority watersheds
- Meet other people who care about coldwater conservation
- Learn how we work together to make a difference in our Lancaster County community
- Of course, we love fishing & connecting people to clean waterways ---an amazing way to connect to nature!
- Did we mention there are prizes?
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY!
No time like the present to get tickets at www.eventbrite.com/donegal-
trout-unlimited-spring- fundraiser-tickets and invite your friends and family!
If you are not able to attend but you appreciate and value what we do to protect local watersheds, please support our conservation work, make your check payable to Donegal Trout Unlimited and mail to: Joy McMaster, DTU Treasurer, 4486 Ore Lane, York PA 17406. Thank you for your support! Questions, email Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there,
DTU Dinner Co-Chair DTU Dinner Co-Chair
DTU Fish/Golf event has been postponed until September 21
Donegal Trout Unlimited's annual Fish/Golf Tournament at Foxchase golf course will be Sept 21st 2020, beginning at 5:30 am with bass fishing in the ponds followed by a round of golf.
Fishing and golfing prizes will be awarded and a picnic lunch is included.
Cost is $120 for a two person team (scramble).
Teams are encouraged to group together in foursomes.
For more information or a registration form contact Wayne Boggs at Troutwisperr@gmail.com.
"DTU Fish/Golf event has been postponed until September 21"
Links to More Info & Registration Form
Membership Meeting- Cancelled
Due to Covid 19 all membership meetings have been cancelled until further notice stay healthy and safe